- “Gas the Jews” was heard during recent protests in Germany – reported by the Associated Press.
- In Paris, nine synagogues were attacked and many stores burned in the weeks since Israel launched Operation Protective Edge in Gaza.
- “They are not screaming, ‘death to the Israelis’ on the streets of Paris…they are screaming ‘death to the Jews’,” said Roger Cuikerman, French businessman, philanthropist and President of CRIF this week.
- Rabbi Moshe Ohayon, the rabbi of the Jewish community in Morocco was brutally beaten in Casablanca on July 11 in retaliation for Israel’s airstrikes in Gaza.
- The home of the chief rabbi of the Netherlands was attacked twice in one week.
- On university campuses, the demonization of Israel puts Jewish students and faculty under greater pressure.
Around the world Jew hatred is becoming an acceptable expression of protest.
ISGAP is on the front lines of the fight to end the dramatic growth of antisemitism, at top tier universities and around the world.
ISGAP is putting the best minds to work on research that will map, decode and conduct strategic research to find solutions.
ISGAP sponsors academic programs at major universities including the Sorbonne, Sapienza University – Rome, Harvard University, Stanford University, McGill University, Columbia University, Fordham University and the University of Miami.
ISGAP maintains a video archive (on ISGAP TV) for up to date analysis of antisemitism.
ISGAP provides forums for scholarly interchange.
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!
Please support ISGAP’s important work. Make your generous donation to ISGAP here.