We are pleased to provide an electronic database to disseminate research papers reflecting the broad range of academic activities associate with ISGAP, its faculty and scholars associated with our mandate. You may view and download the full text of papers in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
ISGAP Occasional Paper Series
The Occasional Paper Series is intended to complement and highlight discussion and debate on a wide variety of issues as it pertains to the analysis of antisemitism, and to further the study of this subject matter.
- Markos Zografos, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 4, June 2021.
Genocidal Antisemitism: A Core Ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Avner Saar, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 3, May 2021.
The Negotiations between Rahab the Harlot, and the Israelite Spies
- Ellen Cannon, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 2, May 2021.
The “Merah Affair”: The “Sea Change” in Islamism’s Terror Footprint to Holy Jihad in France
- Sylvia Barack Fishman, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 1, May 2021.
Erasure and Demonization: Antisemitism and Anti-Zionism in Contemporary Social Movements
- Joël Kotek, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 2, July 2015.
Israel and the Belgian Media: A Mirror of the Israel–Gaza Conflict (July–August 2014) Between Disinformation, Deformation, and Importing the Conflict
- Gunther Jikeli, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 1, May 2015.
Antisemitic Attitudes among Muslims in Europe: A Survey Review