We are pleased to provide an electronic database to disseminate research papers reflecting the broad range of academic activities associate with ISGAP, its faculty and scholars associated with our mandate. You may view and download the full text of papers in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Measuring Antisemitism Project
How can antisemitism be measured comparatively across countries and in social media? In Paris on September 20, 2016, leading scholars, experts and practitioners from Europe, North America and Israel held a closed consultation to confront this question. Since then, the scholars involved have produced this Report. The objective of this project is to create an effective multi-layered “tool” to measure antisemitism effectively.
The Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy
Israel Ministry of Diaspora Affairs
The Jewish People Policy Institute
- Steven W. Popper, Dan Shalmon, Dr. Charles Asher Small, Dr. Mala Tabory, and Tal Wolfson, March 2018.
Measuring Antisemitism: An Expert Research Report In Progress.
ISGAP Policy Paper Series
The ISGAP Policy Paper Series is intended to initiate discussion, debate, and discourse on a wide variety of issues as it pertains to the analysis of antisemitism, and to further the study of this subject matter.
Charles Asher Small, Editor
- Lawrence H. Summers, ISGAP Policy Paper Series, Number 1, March 2015.
Academic Freedom and Antisemitism.
ISGAP Occasional Paper Series
The Occasional Paper Series is intended to complement and highlight discussion and debate on a wide variety of issues as it pertains to the analysis of antisemitism, and to further the study of this subject matter.
- Gunther Jikeli, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 1, May 2015.
Antisemitic Attitudes among Muslims in Europe: A Survey Review
- Joël Kotek, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 2, July 2015.
Israel and the Belgian Media: A Mirror of the Israel–Gaza Conflict (July–August 2014) Between Disinformation, Deformation, and Importing the Conflict
- Sylvia Barack Fishman, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 1, May 2021.
Erasure and Demonization: Antisemitism and Anti-Zionism in Contemporary Social Movements
- Ellen Cannon, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 2, May 2021.
The “Merah Affair”: The “Sea Change” in Islamism’s Terror Footprint to Holy Jihad in France
- Avner Saar, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 3, May 2021.
The Negotiations between Rahab the Harlot, and the Israelite Spies
- Markos Zografos, ISGAP Occasional Paper Series, Number 4, June 2021.
Genocidal Antisemitism: A Core Ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood
ISGAP-YIISA Research Working Paper Series
The ISGAP-YIISA Working Papers Series is intended to complement and highlight discussion and debate on subject matter related to the study of antisemitism.
Charles Asher Small, Editor
- David Hirsh, Goldsmiths College, London, 2007.
Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism: Cosmopolitan Reflections
Online ISSN:1940-6118; ISBN: 978-0-9819058-1-5.
- Shalom Lappin, King’s College, London, 2008.
This Green and Pleasant Land: Britain and the Jews
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9819058-3-9.
- Irwin Cotler, Member of Canadian Parliament; Former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada; Professor of Law, McGill University, 2009.
Global Antisemitism: Assault on Human Rights
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9819058-5-3.
- Jennifer Roskies, Researcher, YIISA and Bar-Ilan University, 2010.
Missing from the Map: Feminist Theory and the Omission of Jewish Women
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9819058-7-7.
- Bassam Tibi, Senior Research Fellow, YIISA; Professor Emeritus of International Relations, University of Goettingen, Germany; A.D. White Professor-at-Large, Cornell University, 2010.
From Sayyid Qutb To Hamas: The Middle East Conflict and the Islamization of Antisemitism
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9819058-9-1
- Brandon Friedman, Research Fellow, Center for Iranian Studies, Tel Aviv University, 2010.
The Principles and Practice of Iran’s Post-Revolutionary Foreign Policy
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9827894-3-8
- Idit Shalev, Post-Doctorate Fellow, YIISA, 2010.
The Role of Islamist Ideology in Shaping Extremism
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9827894-1-4
- Yaakov Kirschen, Political Cartoonist and YIISA Artist in Residence, 2010.
Memetics and the Viral Spread of Antisemitism through ‘Coded Images’ in Political Cartoons
Online ISSN: 1940-6118 ISBN: 978-0-9827894-5-2
- Richard Landes, ISGAP Working Paper Series, Number 9, April 2015.
Proud to be Ashamed to be a Jew: On Jewish Self-Criticism and its Pathologies