The Annual ISGAP-Oxford Summer Institute for Curriculum Development in Critical Contemporary Antisemitism Studies, Pembroke College, Oxford, took place from Sunday, 6 to 18 August 2023.
The Summer Institute is intended primarily for professors with full-time college or university positions, though exceptional faculty, doctoral and post-doctoral students will be considered. Under the guidance of leading international academics, Scholars-in-Residence will be required to develop a course syllabus and curriculum in the interdisciplinary study of critical contemporary antisemitism.
Watch the video highlights for this year’s programme below:
- Sunday, 6 August 2023: Day One Highlights
- Monday, 7 August 2023: Day Two Highlights
- Tuesday, 8 August 2023: Day Three Highlights
- Wednesday, 9 August 2023: Day Four Highlights
- Thursday, 10 August 2023: Day Five Highlights
- Friday, 11 August 2023: Day Six Highlights
- Tuesday, 15 August 2023: Day Eight Highlights
- Wednesday, 16 August 2023: Day Nine Highlights
- Thursday, 17 August 2023: Day Ten Highlights
- Friday, 18 August 2023: Day Eleven Highlights